Your loan deals
Web design and UX design
'Your Loan Deals' is a website that offers customers a quick and easy form to find an instant online quote for a short term loan.
As with any website, the key to the success of Your Loan Deals was to get under the skin of the user and to design the UI with the user in mind.
Over 90% of users visiting Your Loan Deals are doing so using a mobile device. Therefore, the main focus was to optimise the mobile journey as much as possible. Due to the nature of short term loans, customers are very time poor and eager to get the cash that they need as soon as possible. The only hurdle between the customer and their loan is the laborious task of filling out the necessary fields within the form.
1. Analyse customer data taken from the existing landing page and form to get a better understanding of how the customers interact with the site and discover pitfalls. We were then able to outline the problems that needed to be solved.
2. Use customer insight and research to create customer personas which helped define the needs of the user. This enabled me to think like the customer before putting pen to paper.
3. Ideation. Brainstorming ideas and sketching simple wireframes. Scamping wireframes using pen and paper allowed me to quickly generate ideas and dismiss any unfavourable concepts.
4. Prototype. Refine wireframes using Sketch and create prototypes using Invision. I was then able to collaborate with developers to produce a fully working prototype.
5. Testing. Get feedback on the working prototype from customers using services such as whatusersdo. Repeat step 3, 4 and 5 to refine the customer journey.
6. Deployment. Key performance indicators were defined before the site was deployed. This allowed us to monitor the performance of the site and identify how successful the changes were. A/B testing was then conducted to improve on conversion.